Listen to the episode:
You can also listen on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
#47: Join me for a conversation with AAPI content creators and influencer marketing platform Quotient. We get into:
– How brands can better diversify their brand campaigns and how we’d like to see them working with Asian-American content creators
– What internal and external obstacles we face when creating content
– How we maintain our voice and stay authentic to ourselves when posting content
– How representation plays a factor in our content
– Sharing other Asian content creators that are inspiring us and killing it
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab and @quotientinfluencers sharing your fav part of the episode. We can’t wait to hear what you think!
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast.
Links to all the Creators in this Episode:
Quick Links from the Episode:
Listen to Episode #16: #StopAsianHate: A Conversation on Violence, Race, and Identity
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!
Episode 46: How We Can Uplift and Empower Other Women to Unlock Their Fullest Potential, with Author Jane Finette
Episode #45: Stillness Is the Key – How to Make Stillness a Part of Your Practice & Use This Secret Weapon to Find Clarity & Happiness
Episode #44: Let’s Talk About Burn Out and Getting Out of A Funk