Listen to the episode:
#45: I’m diving deep into Ryan Holiday’s book Stillness Is the Key and bringing you another cliff notes style episode so you can get all the best insights and tips from his book and create more stillness in your life. In this episode, I get into:
– How stillness gives us the ability to think clearly, discover what’s truly important, and find happiness
– Why world religions and philosophers across generations agree that stillness is the key to a happy, fulfilled life
– Actions you can take to achieve more stillness in your mind, body, and spirit
– How to tune in deeper to our self-awareness
– The value of starting new hobbies and separating leisure from work
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab sharing your thoughts on this episode, so I can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Quick links from the episode:
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!