Listen to the episode:
#46: Join me for a conversation with Jane Finette, author of Unlocked and founder of The Coaching Fellowship. We get into:
– The importance of having a network and how to grow yours (without going to networking events—who actually likes those??)
– Obstacles faced in the workplace and how to be an ally to empower women
– Key, actionable steps that we can practice to unlock the potential of women around us
– How women have been conditioned since the dawn of capitalism that men take care of the money, and how speaking openly about finances empowers ourselves and other women
– The Coaching Fellowship and how it helps women advance to become social change leaders
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast.
Quick Links from the Episode:
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.