66: We have a fire conversation for you today with Tiffany Napper, a holistic business coach who helps turn overwhelmed creative business owners into thriving CEOs. Tiffany is one of my business besties and a friend of mine from a mastermind group. I’ve gotten such great advice and tips from her over the years and I know you will too in this conversation! We get into:
– The one thing that seven-figure business owners and huge celebrities that she’s worked with (like Elton John, Alicia Keys, and John Legend) have in common
– Money mindset tips and tricks you have to try—and what Cheetos have to do with it
– The two types of people you need to have in your network in order to thrive
– One thing that tends to hold women back from having a successful and thriving business
– Lessons that Tiffany has had to unlearn in order to step into her power as a successful entrepreneur
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab and @tiffanynapper sharing your thoughts on this episode, so we can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Quick links from the episode:
Momentous Mastermind (kicks off May 1st)
BGA Journal – Use code WTFAB10 for 10% off
Love this episode and looking for more? Listen to more What the Fab Podcast episode here!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.