You can also listen on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
66: We have a fire conversation for you today with Tiffany Napper, a holistic business coach who helps turn overwhelmed creative business owners into thriving CEOs. Tiffany is one of my business besties and a friend of mine from a mastermind group. I’ve gotten such great advice and tips from her over the years and I know you will too in this conversation! We get into:
– The one thing that seven-figure business owners and huge celebrities that she’s worked with (like Elton John, Alicia Keys, and John Legend) have in common
– Money mindset tips and tricks you have to try—and what Cheetos have to do with it
– The two types of people you need to have in your network in order to thrive
– One thing that tends to hold women back from having a successful and thriving business
– Lessons that Tiffany has had to unlearn in order to step into her power as a successful entrepreneur
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab and @tiffanynapper sharing your thoughts on this episode, so we can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Quick links from the episode:
Momentous Mastermind (kicks off May 1st)
BGA Journal – Use code WTFAB10 for 10% off
Connect with Tiffany: @tiffanynapper / tiffanynapper.com
American Express Gold referral link – Get 90,000 bonus points when you sign up!
Love this episode and looking for more? Listen to more What the Fab Podcast episode here!
Episode #65: Top 5 Skincare Tools I’ve Tested Over the Years and Am Obsessed With
Episode #64: Pushing the Boundary of an Upper Limit: How Hitting 300K Monthly Pageviews Triggered My Subconscious Self-Sabotage
Episode #63: The Burnout Epidemic: A Deep Dive Into Personal Care With Burnout Management Coach Emily Ballesteros