Listen to the episode:
#40: Join me in this episode where I share all my lessons learned and best tips on hiring. These tips can be applied whether you’re running a small business, or you’re a content creator, or you’re working at a large company looking to hire for your team. I get into:
– Successful tips and tricks to make your job post stand out and attract the right people
– Red flags during the process to look out for to avoid wasting time on an unqualified candidate
– How to weed out people who aren’t the right fit, before you even look at their resume
– Trusting your gut and learning from mistakes
– Why you should hire slow and fire fast
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab sharing your thoughts on this episode, so I can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.