Listen to the episode:
#39: Join me for a conversation with Annette and Sarah, founders of Thanks for Visiting. Whether you’ve been thinking about starting a short-term rental business or are just in the mood to get inspired by a couple of bad-ass female founders, you’re going to love this conversation! Sarah and Annette are such a savvy duo and in our convo, we get into:
– The most common mistakes people make when jumping into the short-term rental business
– The #1 most important financial number for people to know when they start a short-term rental
– Creating a brand and having standards
– How Annette and Sarah’s business has evolved over the years
– Biggest mistakes and lessons learned
– Aesthetic and budget-friendly ideas to update your home
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast.
Register for their next Hosting Business Mastery Method free workshop here!
Check out Thanks for Visiting
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!
Episode #38: Q&A With My Husband Omied: How We Keep Things Spicy, Managing Money Together, and Spilling Our Pet Peeves
Episode #37: To Have Babies, or Not To Have Babies? That is the Question. A Convo between Three Girlfriends
Episode #36: 12 Tips for Beating Imposter Syndrome: My Tried and True Practices