You can also listen on: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
60: Today I’m peeling back the curtain and taking you behind the scenes on something I spent a half a year working towards in 2022—the launch of my signature program, Six-Figure SEO! We get all into the details of preselling my course to beta students, how the live launch went, and what’s next! We’re chatting about:
– The concept of preselling a course before it’s even created, and why this is such a strategic move
– How I marketed the webinar
– Dealing with imposter syndrome while getting outside of my comfort zone and doing something completely different for my business (plus my biggest fear about the live webinar and how I circumvented it)
– Lessons learned from my first live launch
– All the moving pieces and platforms I use to make my evergreen funnel run
– What’s next for scaling the course
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab sharing your thoughts on this episode, so I can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Quick links from the episode:
Want to learn how to easily use SEO to turn your website into a six-figure passive revenue stream? Sign up for my FREE webinar 3 Steps to Creating Passive Revenue From Your Blog (and how SEO is the Secret to a 6-Figure Recurring Revenue Stream!).
Ellen Yin’s Paid to Create Challenge
Try Kajabi with a 14-day free trial
Try Flodesk for 30 days free and get 50% off your first year
Enjoyed this episode? Listen to more What The Fab Podcast episodes here!
Episode #59: Top 10 Tools I Use to Run My Business as a Content Creator
Episode #58: A Look Into My Website Redesign + How I Surpassed 200K Monthly Pageviews
Episode #57: Set Your 2023 Up for Massive Success: Join the Foundations Email Challenge