Listen to the episode:
#41: Join me for a conversation with Ellen Yin, founder of Cubicle to CEO. Ellen has an incredible company and runs her business like a well-oiled machine, all at the ripe young age of 27. I’ve learned so much from her and she’s inspired me to make tangible changes within my business that have helped me *secure the bag*. If you’re looking to take your business to the next level and make more money, you’re going to love this convo! We get into:
– What makes Ellen’s approach to social media marketing different
– The importance of financial transparency, especially among women of color in business
– How selling to a smaller audience can actually be an advantage for entrepreneurs
– Why a business might choose a season of lower profit to actually grow
– Moving targets/definitions of “success,” imposter syndrome, and how it can weigh on you even more as your business grows
– How Ellen’s Paid to Create Challenge helped me pre-sell my SEO course
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast.
Sign up for the next Paid to Create Challenge here!
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!