Listen to the episode:
#25: In this episode, I’m joined by my friend Greta Hollar where we talk about all the ins and outs of attending New York Fashion Week as a blogger. Greta is a pro at Fashion Week, and we get into:
– Our best Fashion Week tips and tricks
– How to plan for your first New York Fashion Week
– How to get invited to shows
– How to pitch yourself for partnerships during Fashion Week and actually make $$ (rather than spend money) while attending
– How to network by setting up face-to-face meetings and attending events
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast.
Quick Links from the Episode:
Listen to more What The Fab podcast episodes here!
Episode #24 I Had an Online Stalker: How Lauryn Hock and I Were Stalked for Years by the Same Man
Episode #23: How I Was Able to Work Full Time at Google and Run my Blog as My Creative Side Hustle: Tips & Tricks + Mindset Shifts
Episode #22: The Big Leap Summary—How to Move Past Your Upper Limiting Beliefs & Live a Happy, Successful Life