Listen to this episode:
#52: In this episode, I share the top 10 things I’m doing, and that other influencers, content creators, and small biz owners can consider doing to prepare for a recession. This episode is not meant to be fear-based but instead is meant to share ideas on how we can all prepare for what is likely our first recession as Millennial entrepreneurs, so that we can survive and then thrive afterward. If you’re a business owner or a content creator who earns their money through affiliate links, sponsorships, etc. and you’re worried about how a recession might affect your income, then this is the episode for you! I get into:
– The importance of diversifying your revenue streams and my current strategies for this + projects I’m currently working on with an eye for the longterm
– How I’m optimizing my money and re-evaluating personal budgets and business expenses
– Staying invested and potentially setting aside money to invest in ETF’s
– Remaining grounded and reminding yourself that everything is cyclical, and how we can find opportunity in a season like this
– Making sure your business’ financials are working for you (maxing out your Roth IRA, filing taxes as an S-Corp if you’re making over ~$80k, etc.)
Snap a screenshot of the podcast and tag me @wtfab sharing your thoughts on this episode, so I can reshare it on my Stories too! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest episodes and interviews. Lastly, please rate and review to support this podcast!
Quick links from the episode:
Want to learn how to easily use SEO to turn your website into a six-figure passive revenue stream? Sign up for my FREE webinar 3 Steps to Creating Passive Revenue From Your Blog (and how SEO is the Secret to a 6-Figure Recurring Revenue Stream!).
Episode #50: Q2 2022 Income Report: How I Kept My Revenue Stable While Launching a New Product and Making Less From Brand Campaigns, Plus Thoughts on How Content Creators Will Be Impacted by a Recession
Have you noticed the Thank with Google feature on my blog posts lately? I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program. This experimental feature allows you to purchase a virtual sticker and directly show your appreciation for content on my website, which translates to revenue for my business that supports my work! You also have the option to send a free sticker, and those just make me smile because they let me know you’re appreciating all the hard work that goes into my blog posts. You can find the Thank with Google feature in multiple places on my site. If you try it out, let me know what you think! Thanks as always for your support.