Amazon is my favorite place to shop for Black Friday deals because they have the best deals on electronics and other random lifestyle things I’ve been gunning for, AND I don’t have to brave any Black Friday crowds. I just scoured the site to pick out my top 10 favorite Amazon Black Friday deals. These only last today, Friday, so don’t miss out!
The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals
1. Hipster Headphones (Save $200) – I’m sure you’ve seen these uber hipster headphones all over your Instagram feed, only now you can own them for $200 less than that travel blogger paid for them.
2. Keurig (Save $77) – If you’ve been looking to add a Keurig to your coffee routine, now’s the time to snag it from Amazon.
3. Dyson Vacuum (Save $160) – I’ve kinda been dying to get a Dyson vacuum (adulting much?) and this savings means I pretty much have to get one now, right?
4. Flexispot Standing Desk Converter (Save $84) – I just bought this and I’m so excited to turn our at home desk into a standing desk!
5. Nikon D750 (Save $603) – Y’all email me asking what kind of camera we shoot with, and it’s the Nikon D750 and it’s majorly on sale! We love this camera and if you’re looking for a DSLR upgrade at a really good price (especially with this Black Friday sale), check this one out.
6. GoPro Action Mic (Save $122) – Take your GoPro videos from basic to amazing with sound.
7. Samsonite Luggage (Save $232) – I have a few different suitcases I use, but when I’m going on a long haul trip I always use my Samsonite. It’s so sturdy and can fit a lot. Luggage is usually so expensive so this is a great deal.
8. Sonicare Electric Toothbrush (Save $40) – If you’re not on the electric toothbrush train, I’m really not sure what you’re doing with your life.
9. iRobot Roomba (Save $126) – Omg I love our Roomba! Not having to vacuum is basically the dream. It’s a weekly housekeeper.
10. 23andMe (Save $99) – Omied just got this for me for my birthday, and I’m excited to try it out. Now’s the best time to buy it since it’s $100 off!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.