I’ve been traveling a lot this year, both for work and for play, and I’m starting to learn the importance of a good travel beauty bag. I’ve perfected all my travel-day essentials to fit in one fairly small pouch, which I can stash into whatever tote bag or carry-on I’m using for my next trip. Here’s a look at what I’m carrying with me these days:
1. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm. I’m constantly rehydrating my lips on the plane. I love the Burt’s Bees Mango flavor.
3. A travel size deodorant. Numbers 2 and 3 keep me feeling fresh even during a long travel day.
4. Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel On-The-Go Refreshingly Clean Towelettes. This one is my best kept beauty secret for fall. These wipes are all natural and great for radiant, selfie-ready skin. My sister-in-law has recently really gotten into natural skincare products, and we just had a lengthy conversation about how great witch hazel is for gently cleansing and toning skin. After a long day of travel, it feels great to remove any oil or dirty from my skin, without stripping my skin of moisture.
5. Tiny tweezers. You never know when a rogue hair will sprout up.
6. Bobby pins. I usually throw my hair into a messy bun or braid when traveling. Bobby pins help me look slightly less messy.
Aside from the on-the-go towelettes, I also travel with Dickinson’s cleansing cloths in my larger toiletries bag. After a day of running events for Google, it’s great to wipe off my makeup and not feel any sticky residue. You can check out Dickinson’s on Instagram and Facebook for special offers.
This post was sponsored by Single Edition Media on behalf of Dickinson’s.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.