4. MAC Angled Contour Brush ~ This silky-soft brush has been my go-to for the finishing touches on my makeup. I use it to swipe some highlighter under my eyes, across my forehead, and down the bridge of my nose; then I dip it in mineral bronzer and apply to my cheeks, side of my forehead, and jaw line, and then I dip the brush in my blush and apply to the apples of my cheeks.
5. Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips ~ I’d imagine we’ll be taking engagement photos sometime in the not too distant future, so I’ve started using Crest Whitestripes to brighten my smile. They’re super easy to use, and after just a few times I can already see a difference. Can’t wait to see the full results once I’m done using all the strips!
6. Epicuren Tea Tree Lip Balm ~ This lip balm is super hydrating, has a lovely, light scent and SPF to protect my lips against the sun when I’m out all day.
7. Benefit Stay Flawless Primer ~ This primer glides on smooth and has a slightly waxy (but light) texture and it helps my foundation stay in place all day long.
10. MAC lipstick in Freckletone ~ I’d never tried a nude lipstick before because I’d thought, what’s the point? But after trying this MAC shade, I’m totally onboard with the nude thing. It adds just a touch of color and it’s really flattering on all skin tones. It’s easy to wear, especially when my outfit has a lot going on with color/accessories, and a bright red or pink shade might be overkill.
11. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish ~ This is hands down the best highlighter ever! I swipe a little on with the contour brush and every time I wear it people tell me I’m glowing.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.