During my recent trip to Scottsdale, I was excited to see that it has its own foodie scene going on, and there are several can’t-miss restaurants. We definitely ate well while we were in Scottsdale, and there were several other restaurants that we didn’t make it to during our long weekend, but that I’m looking forward to trying in the future. So if you’re ever traveling to Arizona or in the area, here’s my list of must-try’s and best restaurants in Scottsdale!
Best restaurants in Scottsdale
1. Citizen Public House – A contemporary, upscale take on a traditional pub located in old town Scottsdale.
2. Hearth ’61 – An open restaurant with delicious entrees, wonderful service, and craft cocktails located in north Scottsdale.
3. Talavera – A beautiful Spanish steakhouse at The Four Seasons.
4. Virtu Honest Craft – An intimate Mediterranean-influenced eatery.
5. FnB – Delicious farm to table New American food, this is the best place for a vegetarian since they have a veggie-dominant menu.
6. Elements – Farm-fresh American cuisine with an Asian twist, at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort.
7. Roaring Fork – Old western vibes and flame-grilled American fare located on Scottsdale road.
8. Sel – Modern American fine dining and elevated cocktails. The chef cooked up some amazing courses.
9. Franco’s Italian Caffe – Elevated Italian pastas and mains.
10. Bootleggers – BBQ join offering slow-smoked meats and moonshine cocktails to share with everyone!
Looking for more Scottsdale content? Be sure to check out:
The best time to visit Scottsdale is during the month of April since the temperatures are at its prime and the hotels are cheaper.
It does not snow in Scottsdale, however, they do get around 11 inches of rain per year.
Arizona’s coldest month is typically January where the average temperature overnight is 43 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scottsdale is known for its resorts, spas, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, golf courses, and country club living.