This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.
This winter’s harsh weather, combined with lots of heat styling for holiday parties, events, and photo shoots has done a number on my hair. Whenever I have dry ends, a quick trim usually does the job to get them healthy again, but even that hasn’t worked great for me this month and I feel like it’s not just my ends that are dry. Fortunately, I tried out the new Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots that provide deep-conditioning, and I’m so stoked on how well they work! These little babies are Pantene’s most potent repair product, and each tube is a single dose that has a blend of Pro-Vitamin B5 and strengthening lipids that target the damaged areas of hair. I’ve tried a lot of hair masks, and I love that these shots absorb into the hair rather than just adding a heavy coating, and then rinses quickly. Here’s how to use the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots:
- Pick a Pantene shampoo that best suits your hair needs. I chose the Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo since I tend to have flat hair.
- After shampooing, apply the single-dose tube of the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots generously to fully saturate hair, root-to-tip. Consider where your hair has the most damage and target that area—for me, it’s the ends!
- Swap your normal conditioner for the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots once a week.
- Don’t hold back! The shots were made to prevent overdosing, so use the whole shot.
- Leave in for 30 seconds.
- Rinse for 30 seconds—don’t over-rinse!
Et voila! I noticed a big difference in my hair after just one of the Intense Rescue Shots, so it makes sense that they are the #1 selling new treatment item in the hair care category. My dry hair was more soft, shiny and resilient, so I’ll definitely be incorporating the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots into my weekly hair care routine, especially since they’re at such an affordable price point. You can get your hands on them now on Amazon here!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.