Who else is excited for fall?? I feel like summer just flew by, so I plan to embrace the fall season and really soak all the fall vibes up, in an effort to slow down and savor the season. I’m starting with adding some fall touches to my home. In my opinion, seasonal decor can quickly cross the fine line from cute to kitschy, so here are five *chic* ways I’m adding some fall home decor to my life, with Wayfair! ??
Chic Fall Home Decor:
1. Fall wreath. Wreaths aren’t just for the holidays, y’all! This fall wreath with autumn leaves and pinecones adds the perfect warm, welcoming touch to your front door.
2. Fall-scented candles. It’s not fall without some pumpkin, cinnamon, or mulled cider scents to your home.
3. Glass pumpkins. Not everything has to be orange and brown to be fall decor! I love these chic white and gold glass pumpkins from Wayfair that are a cute nod to the season—without looking like fall threw up everywhere. ?
4. Pumpkin spice pillow. Add a cute and fun pillow to your favorite oversize chair or comfy spot on your couch.
5. Fall cotton throw. A warm cotton throw in your favorite fall colors will come in handy when you’re cozying up at home.