The new Aera Destinations Collection is live, and I knew by the name that this collection would be right up my alley!
This collection is inspired by a few of the world’s most iconic places (which happen to be some of my favorite destinations)! The three scents include Amalfi Coast, Paris, and Hawaii.
Amalfi Coast is currently the scent playing in our kitchen, and I’m loving the orange and citrus notes. It gives me a taste of la dolce vita at home (and also makes me crave gelato, lol).
I have Hawaii playing in our living room, and she’s giving beach vacay vibes and reminding me of my favorite tropical destination, and my happy place. We actually have a trip to Maui planned for July, and until then this fragrance featuring tropical fruits is getting me in the Aloha spirit.
And then we have Paris, oui oui! Champagne and macarons? Don’t mind if I do. I have this one playing in my office. Paris is one of my favorite cities (I studied abroad there, Omied and I honeymooned there, and I’ve been back a couple of other times since then), so this scent has me feeling inspired every time I step into my office.
You can read my full Aera Diffuser review here, but here are a few highlights:
- Each fragrance capsule can fill a room with consistent scent for 800 hours
- They now have the Mini diffuser which is so cute and perfect for small rooms like a bathroom
- The diffusers are chic and minimal, so they blend in with your home decor
- Their fragrances are child and pet friendly
- 100% pure fragrance, with no heat, propellants, or VOCs
- You can control the diffuser from anywhere with the Aera For Home app
- Aera Smart Diﬀuser has fully adjustable settings (1-10) so you can adjust it to the perfect scent experience
- You can set your diffusers on a schedule (you know I love automation for max efficiency!)
Be sure to use code WTFAB20 for 20% oﬀ @aeraforhome diﬀusers!
Thank you to Aera for sponsoring this post!