About What The Fab:
What The Fab is a travel, fashion, and lifestyle blog, founded in 2012 and based in San Francisco. With over 50,000 monthly readers and 141,000 followers on Instagram (@wtfab), What The Fab shares inspiring content that encourages its readers to go a little bigger and live life a little fuller.
About the Role:
This role is mostly remote, but I’d like to meet in person occasionally (~once per quarter) in San Francisco to check in, go over new strategies, etc. Ideally looking for a student who is a Sophomore or Junior as I’d like this to be a longterm position (at least one year, but ideally longer).
- Majoring in communications/media
- Previous experience managing social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative writing skills; grammar is very important
- Attention to detail
- Photography and videography skills are a plus
- Writing content for the blog
- Loading blog content into WordPress
- Pinning What The Fab posts on Pinterest
- Listing items on Poshmark
- Updating blog content for SEO (I’ll teach you these strategies)
- Updating affiliate links in old blog posts
- Hashtag research for Instagram
5 – 10 hours per week
Class credit can be arranged if that is something your school offers
Invites to media events in San Francisco
PR goodies/freebies from beauty brands
Please send resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Elise at: [email protected].