September was packed with travel, so it was a fun-filled month, but it completely flew by. Pretty hard to believe it’s October already! (Captions read clockwise, starting from upper left)
|1. Stopped by Diddy Reese for old time’s sake! Still dirt cheap. Still delicious.
2. Missed you, Bruin Bear.
3. Visiting UCLA made me super nostalgic. Royce Hall, lookin fabulous as ever.
4. My friend Anupreet’s new pug, Princess!
|1. Persian wedding time! The beautiful Sofreh.
2. Pop of color!
3. Off to Gualala, a sleepy little beach town about a 3 hr drive north of SF.
4. Headin up the Golden Gate Bridge to spend the weekend with my fam.
|1. Amazing view from the house my fam rented in Gualala.
2. Sunset in Sea Ranch.
3. Gorgeous! Can I move here??
4. My dad went diving for abalone. In. Cred. Ible.
|1. Hopped on a red-eye to DC and got to explore a bit! First stop, Lincoln Memorial.
2. Chillin at the capitol
3. Washington Monument
4. Feeling very Night at the Museum. @ the Natural History Museum
|1 and 2. Palace of Fine Arts
3. Playing at the Exploratorium
4. This was actually a double rainbow, but it wouldn’t fit in the frame. It was amazing!