Make it look like you paid a million bucks for a professional photographer…even if you didn’t.
It’ll be our little secret. 😉
Who are these presets for?
You know a picture is worth a thousand words. What if you were able to take your photos from meh to magical in an instant?
- An aspiring blogger, influencer, or business owner working on your side hustle and building your brand 💻
- A full-time content creator or business owner who values an ✨aesthetic✨
- Someone who just wants pretty pictures for their Instagram feed (you don’t have to be an influencer to use presets!) 💁♀️
These presets are for you! If you’re like me, you’ll love how much time these presets save you and how instantly vibey your photos will look.
Here’s the deal. I know firsthand how overwhelmed and strapped for time being a content creator makes you feel. Styling, shooting photos, editing, writing blog posts, filming videos, engaging on Instagram, emails…it’s a lot.
Once I created these presets for myself, I got hours back in my day to focus on other parts of my business. Instead of spending hours editing my photos and trying to get them to all share a cohesive aesthetic, I could edit an entire batch of photos within minutes.
Buy yourself the gift of time, and a strong aesthetic, with What The Fab Presets.
Shop What The Fab Presets
Whether you’re building a personal brand or just want your feed to look pretty, I’ve done all the photo editing work for you.
I’ve used my presets for years to:
- Create an aesthetic Instagram feed and grow my Instagram following to over 135k
- Land lucrative, 5-figure brand deals
- Create quality images for content on my website and grow my traffic to 100k monthly visitors
- Edit professional photos and sell images to brands for thousands of dollars
- Get my photos published in books and magazines like Forbes
And now you can use these exact presets too!
By using these presets, you’ll be able to:
- Nail your cohesive theme and aesthetic 👌🏼
- Save time editing photos ⏰
- Uplevel your personal brand 🙌🏼
- Attract new followers and brand collaborations 👀
Unintentional side effects may include:
- Making your friends super jealous of your vacation pics 🏖
- Other brands and bloggers reaching out to you for tips on how to build a personal brand 📝
- Increased confidence 😏
- An explosion of new Instagram followers 📈
How do I install these presets?
In addition to the preset files, you’ll also receive step-by-step instructions in a PDF as well as a video install guide showing you exactly how to install these presets in Lightroom. It only takes a couple of minutes and you can always email me email@example.com if you get stuck!
What if I’m new to Lightroom presets?
No worries! Presets are super easy to use and they’re great for photo editing beginners and experienced professionals alike. Along with the presets and install instructions, you’ll also receive a few key editing tips to make your experience using the presets easy breezy.
How will the presets be delivered to me once I’ve purchased them?
Upon checkout, you’ll be brought to a page in your browser where you can download the presets immediately. You’ll also receive an email with a link if you’d like to download them at a later time.
How many presets do I get?
You have a few different options to choose from:
7-Pack for Desktop: 7 different presets, all for use on Lightroom on your desktop
7-Pack for Mobile: 7 different presets, all for use on Lightroom mobile on your phone
Single Preset: One of my fav presets, Luxe, is available as a single preset, for either mobile or desktop
Will these presets look good on any type of photo and any skin tone?
Yes! I’ve used these presets on just about every type of photo you can imagine—selfies, date nights, my friend’s cute kiddos, home decor, foodie shots, you name it.
We all have different skin tones and I include instructions on tweaking the presets based on skin tone to get that perfect edit—you just adjust the orange coloring and it takes about 10 seconds.
How long do I have these presets for? If I set up a new Adobe account or get a new phone/computer, will I still have them?
You have these presets for life! If you get a new phone or computer, the presets will sync with your Adobe account when you sign in. If for some reason you create a new Adobe account in the future, you can always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a fresh presets download link.