Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve! 2015 was such a whirlwind. Between wedding planning, starting a new job at the beginning of the year, traveling and blogging, this year started and ended with the blink of an eye. Before I set my sights on 2016 and what’s to come, I wanted to reflect on my favorite moments from last year…
1. Had my first travel opportunity from WTFab, where I join the New Orleans Tourism Board for an incredible trip to NOLA.
2. Visited Austin for our friends’ joint bachelor/bachelorette party.
3. Started a new job at Google that I love, where I get to be creative and plan amazing events.
4. My mom threw me a Parisian-themed bridal shower.
5. Had an amazing time in Vegas for my bachelorette party.
8. Explored the South of France.
9. Got our wedding video back and got to relive our magical day again and again.
Thank you so much for reading! Every like, comment and click supports WTFab and drives this blog forward. If you have suggestions for content you’d like to see in the new year, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected] Best wishes for a wonderful 2016!
Saturday 2nd of January 2016
2015 was certainly an exciting year for you! I'm enjoying the honeymoon pics you've been sharing on Instagram.
Wishing you a very happy & healthy 2016!