This one’s for the girls! *cue Martina McBride* ? I had so much fun putting together this Galentine’s Day Gift Guide and picking out all of the cute, pink things. And everything is on Amazon with two day Prime shipping! ?? This gift guide could be for your Galentine, treating yourself for V-day, or send it to your man if he needs a little inspo.
1. Laneige lip mask – This lip mask has been super popular among beauty bloggers lately, and I purchased it a few weeks ago. It’s meant to be worn overnight, and you wake up with the softest, most hydrated lips ever. I’m a HUGE fan. Perfect for dry lips during the winter.
2. Pink fuzzy slippers – I recently bought shoes that look just like these slippers, and y’all went crazy for them on Instagram. These are an adorable alternative to wear just in the house.
3. Pajama set – Silky, cute, and just $20!
4. Fleece robe – While a skimpy robe might be a little more sexy, we are in a polar vortex people, and even in California it’s damn cold. I just want to cozy up in this long fleece robe and put the hood over my head.
5. Fresh flowers – Did you know you can send flowers through Amazon?? I was browsing their Valentine’s Day Gifts section and the flowers section caught my eye. There are a lot of really reasonably priced options, especially when compared to sites like 1800flowers where I feel like a decent bouquet starts at $75.
6. Faux fur jacket – Basically I just want someone to buy me this because it looks chic and cozy AF.
7. Friendship bracelets – A modern take on friendship bracelets.
8. Rose quartz jade roller – Because friends don’t let friends have puffy faces. Also I love the pink, rose quartz option.
9. Opal ring – Ok, just bought myself this while making this gift guide. I mean, $12? Yes, please. So pretty! ?
10. Love letter enamel pin – Cutest little enamel love letter pin to wear on your denim jacket.
10. Coffee tumbler with straw – I actually bought this iced coffee tumbler in blue for my old manager at Google as a “thank you, bye” gift, and he loved it! Perfect for your friend who only drinks cold brew (even when it’s cold out), but wants to be a little more sustainable. It comes with a few reusable straws as well, and there are tons of color options.
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.