This post has been sponsored by Reign™ Total Body Fuel. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Some people love morning workouts, and some people hate them. I personally lie somewhere in the middle. I totally get the satisfaction of getting your workout done in the morning, having the rest of the day to go to work, and then do your thing in the evening. But I also love sleep. #catch22
When I know I have something going on in the evening, I really try to get my workout done in the morning. And through some trial and error, I’ve figured out a few ways to make morning workouts more enjoyable and fun, and I’m teaming up with Reign™ Total Body Fuel to share them with you today! Click here to learn more about Reign Total Body Fuel, available at Dollar General!
Five Ways to Make Morning Workouts More Fun
1) Work out with a friend. If I’m planning on going for a run by myself in the morning, it’s really easy to bail. But if I have a friend that I’m meeting up with for a run together, we hold each other accountable—and you know I’m not going to be the one to leave my friend high and dry!
2) Do a workout class that will get you pumped up. Don’t have a friend who wants to work out in the mornings with you? No worries! Sign up for a fitness class that will get you pumped up. Sometimes, you just need a really buff dude telling you what to do in order to get a great workout in the morning.
3) Drink a Reign. Reign drinks are blended with BCAAs, Natural Caffeine, CoQ10, and electrolytes, so it’ll help you get a great start to your day and your workout. I like that it contains zero sugar, zero calories, and zero artificial flavors and colors. There are several different flavors available, and you can get them at your local Dollar General.
4) Get cute workout outfits. I always feel more motivated to work out when I have a cute outfit! Matching sets that are sporty and cute are my jam.
5) Reward yourself. I like to make a little workout calendar for myself and put a sticker or a star on the days when I get my morning workout in. If my goal is to get three morning workouts in that week and I hit all three, that’s a win! At the end of the month, if I’ve hit my goals each week, I’ll reward myself with something fun and fitness related—maybe another cute workout outfit!
How do you motivate yourself to get your morning workout in?
Looking for more workout inspo? Try these quad dumbbell exercises at home!
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.