|1. Playing legos with my co-worker’s son = Can I be a kid again too please?
2. Seared tuna and succotash at Cafe Claude
3. Saw this dress at my friend’s promo party at the W. It LIGHTS UP. So fab. Danielle Pettee is the designer
4. Off to St. Maarten! Here’s the lovely view from our hotel room
|1. Exploring the French side of St. Maarten
2. Playing with seashells
3. Taking in Grand Case
4. Amazing sunset
|1. New mani. Loving the zebra accent nail
2. Our CEO’s bday = amazing choc cake from Tartine
3. WTF stamp makes me smile every time
4. A co-worker gave me this after she heard about my Grand Canyon camping adventures. So funny.
Elise Armitage is an entrepreneur and founder of What The Fab, a travel + lifestyle blog based in California. At the beginning of 2019, Elise left her corporate job at Google to chase her dreams: being an entrepreneur and helping women find fabulous in the everyday. Since then, she’s launched her SEO course Six-Figure SEO, where she teaches bloggers how to create a passive revenue stream from their website using SEO. Featured in publications like Forbes, Elle, HerMoney, and Real Simple, Elise is a firm believer that you can be of both substance and style.